Search Engine OptimizationOur Team of Website Developers are dedicated to helping you reach your digital goals.
We are a team of web designers, SEO consultants, and software developers.
We design, market, and develop things that go beyond the color pink.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is an activity that is done on websites, to help them rank higher on search engines.
First Page Wins it All
In the world of online searches, being the first page on search listings makes a world of difference. Not only do you have to be the first page, but you also need to be in the top listings to actually reap the benefit.
- How much are you spending on SEO?
- Are you releasing new content frequently?
- Is your content copyright protected?
- Are you using the right amount of text vs keywords?
Purpose of SEO
The purpose of SEO is to have your website found on search engines when ‘users’ are using search terms that are relative to your business. For instance, if you are “landscaping service provider” you will want to be found when customers in your area, are searching on Google and Bing for words like: “landscaper, landscaping services, landscaping companies.”
Our company would want to be found for keywords such as “website developers, website designers, web designers” or even “SEO Agencies, SEO Consultants, SEO Experts, or even Online Marketing Agency”
Process of SEO
The process of SEO includes the following
- Create an SEO Strategy
- Create a Tactical/Implementation Plan
- Launch Tactical/Implementation Plan
- Monitor, Track, and Review Results
- Adjust Strategy, Tactical/Implementation Plan to create more optimal results
This is the standard methodology when working with an SEO Agency.
Payoff of SEO
The payoff is that you would receive:
- Increase Customer Acquisition
Customers can now find you on the internet
- Increase Brand Awareness
Customers are now aware of the existing of your company
- Increase in Credibility
Customers perceive your business as more credible and well-known
- Increase in Profits
New customers translate to increase volume and better profit margins
SEO is all or nothing
In SEO, the top 3 listings are what gets 80% of the clicks. This means that it is an investment to take seriously. Investing a small amount over a
- Quality: how good is the quality of your site? Does your site have images, different types of text, videos, unique content,
- Popularity: how popular is your website? Are people visiting your site on
dailybasis? Are other sites linking to yours?
- Trustworthy: how old is your website? is your website secure or does it have
unsecurefiles and security threats?
Industries we have done SEO and Online Marketing for
- Home Care
- Car Rentals
- Health Care Services
- Printing Supplies and Services
- Signs and B2B Services
- Software Solutions
- Truck services
- Car repair/auto collision
- Event/stage entertainment
- Children entertainment services
- Duct cleaning and HVAC services
- Financial services
- Cosmetic and spa services
- Massage and recreational services
- Food Services
- Air plane Equipment Manufacturing
- Car rentals
- Indian wedding/Indian decor
- Construction Supplies and Equipment
- Fuel Card
- Logistic Services
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Business Networking
Want a free SEO audit?
Our team of SEO Professionals can help you review your online ranking and positioning on websites.
We can help you evaluate competitors, and find improvements that can help you optimize your ranking further.
Some questions to engage you:
- Is your web page loading fast enough?
- Do you have any bad links?
- Does each page have enough text?
- Do you have the keywords in the right areas of the page?