How can Google Adwords Help My Business?
Potential customer is likely to search on Google when looking for a new product or service. Google Adwords allows your business to appear when user makes a search related to your business. SEO takes sometime to kick in, If you are in competitive industry it can take a long while. Google Adwords is the solution and you can now appear on top of search results without having to wait. It’s almost instantaneous. Whether you are a small business or big, Adwords have something to offer to everyone.
Is Adwords right for your business?
- Before you begin advertising on Google, it’s safe to look into keyword research tool that gives search volume data based on keywords and search terms. It’s let’s you filter data based on location. That way, you have rough estimate of performance, ad rank and cost.
- Adwords drives traffic to your website and that increases the chance of more conversions. It is one of the easiest ways to present your business to in-market audience. If they like what you offer, they will definitely contact you.
- With Ad extensions like Location extension, customers have the option to drive down to your location and hopefully make a deal.
- Google Adwords gives you full control on what and how you spend. You have option to set daily budget and maximum CPC (Cost-per-click). Budget control makes Adwords very reliable in terms on spent.
- Adwords allows you to tweak campaign almost instantaneously which is not an option in traditional media. Simply change targeting, text, Contact information, Cost, Budget and you are good to go.
- Adwords bidding allows you to beat your competitors and bag high rank. Having high ad position requires Adwords experts. But once you start appearing high for major keywords, you can see the money rolling in.