Search Engine Optimization
Get found on search engines: Google, Bing, Ask, Yahoo, and more...
First Page Wins it All
In the world of online searches, being first page on search listings makes a world of difference. Not only do you have to be first page, you also need to be in the top listings to actually reap the benefit.
- How much are you spending on SEO?
- Are you releasing new content frequently?
- Is your content copyright protected?
- Are you using the right amount of text vs keywords?
Purpose of SEO
The purpose of SEO is to have your website found on search engines when ‘users’ are using search terms that are relative to your business. For instance, if you are “landscaping service provider” you will want to be found when customers in your area, are searching on Google and Bing for words like: “landscaper, landscaping services, landscaping companies.”
Our company would want to be found for keywords such as “website developers, website designers, web designers” or even “SEO Agencies, SEO Consultants, SEO Experts, or even Online Marketing Agency”
Process of SEO
The process of SEO includes the following
- Create an SEO Strategy
- Create a Tactical/Implementation Plan
- Launch Tactical/Implementation Plan
- Monitor, Track, and Review Results
- Adjust Strategy, Tactical/Implementation Plan to create more optimal results
This is the standard methodology when working with a SEO Agency.
Payoff of SEO
The payoff is that you would could receive:
- Increase Customer Acquisition
Customers can now find you on the internet
- Increase Brand Awareness
Customers are now aware about the existing of your company
- Increase in Credibility
Customers perceive your business as more credible and well-known
- Increase in Profits
New customers translate to increase volume, and better profit margins
SEO is all or nothing
In SEO, the top 3 listings are what gets 80% of the clicks. This means that it is an investment to take seriously. Investing a small amount over a pro long period of time is always better then investing a large amount for a very small period of time. SEO is generally based on three important criteria:
- Quality: how good is the quality of your site? Does your site have images, different types of text, videos, unique content, etc.
- Popularity: how popular is your website? Are people visiting your site on daily basis? Are other sites linking to yours?
- Trustworthy: how old is your website? is your website secure or does it have unsecure files and security threats?
Learn more about SEO
Our Roster of SEO
We ensure all of ours staff are certified and tested with the latest in SEO education
SEO Strategy Creation
Our team of SEO consultants will create a strategy that could implement.
Overall the process is:
- Identify Goals
- Create Ideal Customer Profile
- Compare Current SEO Rankings Relative to Competition
- Create an SEO Plan
- Define Resources Required and Timeline
Implementing an SEO plan requires organization and planning. You have to ensure that all of the research on your customers and the appropriate keywords are all done . You might want to test it by looking at some of your competitors.
Then you want to make sure all of the resources are ready: content writers, PR connections, list of directories, and authority sites, etc.
By working with our company, you would be entered into our project management system that allows you tracks your progress along the way. We use numerous third-party tools to help track the performance of your site relative to your competitor’s and other industry leaders.
Custom SEO Software
We have a team of software developers that we use to help our clients have their own proprietary SEO technology. A lot of times our corporate clients require that we create custom CMS (content management systems) with custom built-in SEO tools.
We have done this for a number e-commerce companies.
SEO Audits and Review
If SEO is an investment that represents a large percent of your profits and revenue, it is probably wise to invest in getting semi-annual audits on your website. These SEO audits will help you analyze which links you need to ‘detox’ and if whether or not your content meets standards.
You want to have three types of SEO audits: a technical audit (based on your code), a link audit (examines both internal and external links), and of course a content audit (analyzes the uniqueness of your content).
These three type audits will build the foundation of your semi-annual reviews.
SEO Content Creation
A lot of our clients request that we handle their content creation. We hire some of the top content creators – many have written content for some of the Fortune 1000. The content that create can be used for social media, your website’s services page, blogs, newsletters, and more…
It’s important that your content is engaging, segmented, and has a call-to-action. Writing content to only inform and educate is great, but at the end of the day you need it stir the reader to make a step: whether it be calling your business, or emailing you for a quote.
Industries we have done SEO and Online Marketing for
- Home Care
- Car Rentals
- Health Care Services
- Printing Supplies and Services
- Signs and B2B Services
- Software Solutions
- Truck services
- Car repair/auto collision
- Event/stage entertainment
- Children entertainment services
- Duct cleaning and HVAC services
- Financial services
- Cosmetic and spa services
- Massage and recreational services
- Food Services
- Air plane Equipment Manufacturing
- Car rentals
- Indian wedding/Indian decor
- Construction Supplies and Equipment
- Fuel Card
- Logistic Services
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Business Networking
SEO ELABORTED: “SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION“
There are two types of SEO activities: “on-page SEO” and “off-page SEO”
Ideally, you want to employ both types of activities and techniques.
Off Page SEO involves a wide range of techniques. Here your doing three types of activities:
- LINK BUILDING
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SOCIAL BOOKMARKING
The key to off-page SEO is quality, quantity, and frequency.
- Quality: the links are coming from a website that has a high page rank. The higher the page rank, the more “SEO juice” you get.
- Quantity: the number of links, and the variation of links. For instance, do you have backlinks from domain names that are .EDU, .ORG, .COM, and .CA? The more variation you have, the better you will rank.
- Frequency: how frequently are links added? Are they being done every month? The key is to always spread the frequency of links, never do it all at once – always have it spread out; this way it appears more natural.
- Optimized title tags, and page descriptions
- Proper URL Structures that are relative to keywords
- User friendly navigation (breadcrumbs, user sitemaps – both .html and .xml)
- Optimized internal links to internal pages and links to external sites
- Text Formatting (use of h1,h2, h3, h4, h5, h6)
- Text Style Formatting (bold/strong, italics, emphasis, etc.)
- Image optimization (image size, proper image names, use of ALT tag)
- User friendly 404 pages
- Website is optimized for speed and is mobile-friendly
- Google Authorship verification for all pages
- Top quality fresh content (This is always the most important SEO factor!)
- External links (no broken links or links to ‘bad’ sites)
A majority of on-page SEO activities are content driven. As in, you are required to consistently add new content to your existing pages. This means ensuring your adding the right type, the right amount, and the right variations. Using different types of “headers” and “styling” you can achieve a better on-page SEO score.
Want a free SEO audit?
Our team of SEO Professionals can help you review your online ranking and positioning on websites.
We can help you evaluate competitors, and find improvements that can help you optimize your ranking further.
Some questions to engage you:
- Is your web page loading fast enough?
- Do you have any bad links?
- Does each page have enough text?
- Do you have the keywords in the right areas of the page?